Our client is a Unique Global High-Speed FPGA Technology Company and they are expanding their Digital Design team in Amsterdam.
This position involves engineers identifying and implementing trading strategies that will benefit from the latest FPGA technology. It really will put your coding skills to the test! Our client is looking for the best engineers out there with a strong academic background who is a very high analytical thinker.
This exciting opportunity involves engineers identifying and implementing trading strategies that will benefit from the latest FPGA technology. You get the opportunity to work on new latency techniques and this position is highly rewarding. The following skill set is required:
- Verilog, VHDL or System Verilog coding experience
- Design or Verification experience
- Bachelors, Masters, PhD or equivalent qualification in Electrical Engineering, or similar (2:1 or above)
- Proficiency in all phases of FPGA development
- Experience with finding simple solutions for very complex problems
Only European engineers can apply, as our client will not offer visa sponsorship.
If you want to learn more about this position or other FPGA Digital Design positions on today’s market then please call Andrew Emberson at IC Resources