IC DESIGN LEAD! Fast paced start up! Advanced technology! Finnish City!
This is a great opportunity to join a highly talented and motivated fast paced startup team in Finland.
I am looking for individuals that enjoy broad, flexible roles. Your primary responsibility will be leading a team of engineers through the on-time execution of projects, ensuring effective implementation of company technology with high quality. This role requires experience across the Frontend and Backend design flow.
In this role you will have responsibilities which include Leading the architecture, technology, and library analysis for each project as well as the ability to Own and improve the Place and Route, clock tree and STA flow that ensures high quality implementation of company technology. Minimum Qualifications:
For a confidential discussion please contact Rachel Mason at IC Resources or call 0119 881107
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or other related field of study
- Minimum of 10+ years of industry experience in SOC/IP design
- Expertise in low power design techniques
- Deep understanding of complete IC design flow
- A good understanding of LVF libraries and LVF based timing sign off
- Strong skills in written and verbal communication, teamwork, and collaboration
- Experience working with 22nm technology or below