Our client is a multi-national Semiconductor manufacturer creating innovative products for wireless communication technologies, consumer and automotive markets. With increased product demand and new projects, they currently seek an IC Project Manager to be based at their design centre in Athens, Greece.
This is a very classical IC Project Management role, where you will have responsibility for preparation and maintenance of all project plans, planning and guiding the development activity, and monitoring and reporting of the project status and risks from IC Design development through to manufactured product delivery. Prerequisites :-
- Strong project management skills with several years of experience
- Experience in Chip development and production
- Strong communications skills, both in writing and speaking
- Fluent in English
- Team player with strong leadership skills
- Greek or EU or Schengen citizen or holder of a valid Greek work permit
If this sounds like you, and you are ready to take the next step in your career, please forward your CV to Dave Dixon to register our interest and discuss further.