Our innovative client based in Belgium is currently searching for a Test Engineer to be responsible for the test strategy and characterization of new products. The role will involve working with designers and following up and problem solving on test parameters for sensor products. Problem solving will be an important part of the role and developing complex test strategies based on functional/business requirements.
Required skills for the Test Engineer will be:
- CMOS Test and characterization experience within a lab environment
- Experience of translating test requirements to detailed test strategies
- Java / Python experience beneficial
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with different departments
- BSc Physics / Electronics or equivalent
Please contact Rachel Anderson for further details.