NEW OPPORTUNITY – Global semiconductor giant - Technical Lead IP Digital Verification - Bristol
Do you have extensive understanding of digital verification and a passion for Automotive microcontrollers? Do you want to join a dynamic, multinational environment and become a Technical Lead for System IP deliveries? If so this could be the perfect opportunity to join my clients Design Centre in Bristol!
This is a superb time to join my clients growing team in Bristol. As a Technical Lead for IP Digital Verification, you will be responsible for a hands-on leadership of a team of verification engineers with a proven track record in successful IP deliveries into Automotive Microcontrollers. Job responsibilities include:
- Be responsible for on-schedule, high-quality deliveries of System IP.
- Guarantee the execution planning across all tasks and metrics, driving technical decisions, tracking progress against plan and taking corrective action where necessary.
- Take a hands-on approach to testbench development and all verification tasks needed to achieve metrics on time.
- Manage up to 3 reports, ensuring they progress according to desire and potential.
- Proactively increase efficiency of verification activities by creating and supporting innovative ideas, considering alternatives and drive active risk management.
- Deep understanding of all technical aspects of IP verification, hands-on leadership experience is an advantage;
- Expertise in hardware verification languages, such as SV UVM or Specman e.
- A safety-first approach and the ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Aptitude to effectively work with the wider organisational community, including clear communication of issues and progress.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Rachel Mason at IC Resources.