I am seeking for an experienced IT Engineer
for a 6-month contract
to join my client’s office in Cambridge.
My client is a market leading global enterprise
with over 170 offices worldwide and over 33,000 employees. My client designs and markets wireless telecommunications products and services, which derives most of its revenue from chipmaking, with billions of chips manufactured worldwide.
You as an IT Engineer
will have experience on all aspects of Windows Desktop Engineering
and IT Support analyst
supporting a Microsoft OS Environment
and have the opportunity to work for a company that will accelerate your career. Key Skills and Responsibilities:
Apply Now and Speak to Lewis Tang
- Maintaining all aspects of Windows Desktop Engineering.
- Experience with IT Support Analyst.
- Solid experience with Microsoft OS Environment.
- Proficient with O365.
- Experience with SCCM and Audio/Visual (AV).
- Commercial experience with break fix support for Dell, Lenova and HP Models.
- Excellent customer facing skills and communication skills.
- Knowledge with ITIL Foundations.
- Knowledge with Linux and 5 years’ experience in a similar role in Level 2 Support.