Infrastructure Engineer, global client, great opportunity.
As the Infrastructure Engineer you will be working for an international MSP within a busy Project Team. The role will provide a variety of projects challenges with each customer being unique and expecting high levels of service…
Most of the projects will include network refresh, wireless deployments, implementation of firewalls and other security products and migrations to Office365.
If you have previous experience working for an MSP this will be an advantage. You will be customer facing and attending client’s sites across the UK. Key Skills:
- Previous experience as an Infrastructure Engineer
- Knowledge of Active Directory, green site deployment of Active Directory and group policies
- Strong Networking fundamentals, understanding of OSI model and resolving complex networking problems
- Experience with configuration of Firewalls and switches, ideally Cisco/Dell/HPE/HP
- Understanding of TCP/IP Services – DNS/DHCP/NTP/SMTP
- Virtualisation experience – VMware and Hyper V
- Managing/deploying SAN’S
- Experience deploying and optimising wireless solutions
- Experience developing HLD/LLd design documentation
- Lead/assist IT projects – dealing with 3rd line issues when escalated
- Provide remote/onsite support
Apply now or please get in contact for more information on the role.