As an Inside Sales Rep, you should work to satisfy customers’ needs and requests, respond to their queries in a timely manner and aspire to deliver a positive customer experience. You should have excellent communication and negotiation skills and be customer service oriented.
Ultimately, you should be able to grow our business by identifying new opportunities and building successful relationships, long-term partnerships.
- Manage and identify new accounts to organically grow the customer portfolio.
- Create and Develop the Sales team Strategy Tracker system
- Manage the Quote and Opportunity Conversion Tool, focused on improving quote conversion by liaising with Customer Services to deliver quotes in a timely manner and meeting customer expectations.
- Grow new accounts and position them to be handed over to the Account Management Team
- Manage sales performance through key performance indicators, including targeted Sales Performance.
- Work closely with Customer Services and Planning Teams to provide an excellent standard of customer support.
- Liaise with the Sales and Product Management Teams, supporting assessment of strength and weaknesses of product range vs competition to help build product strategy, including pricing strategies
- Have a good understanding of the product information and the ability to advise customers on the most suitable products
- Develop and maintains multi-level business relationships, often with senior management.
- Develop sales strategies for new customers, identifying opportunities for increasing sales and/or new business.
- Monitor market trends
- Proven work experience within the selling environment
- Resilient and professional work ethic
- Understanding of aerospace and/or military industry technologies and trends would be advantageous.
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Experience of managing multiple systems and projects
- Efficient and process driven approach
- Able to rapidly learn the key characteristics of the products
- Strong track record of customer relationship management
Results Driven, taking ownership of achieving a desired outcome
For more information on this role please contact Shaun Gannon at IC Resources.