Inside Sales Representative – Semiconductor - Reading
Inside Sales Representative required for a reputable and global manufacturer of semiconductor components.
Reporting into the Inside Sales Manager, you will be responsible for providing both customer service and account management to customers and the external sales teams across EMEA. You will be primarily office based in Reading and will be providing quotations and processing orders for both new and existing customers.
To qualify for this position you will be confident in speaking with customers on a regular basis and providing a high level of service.
Any experience or knowledge of electronic components would be advantageous as well as having previous sales/customer engagement experience. Inside Sales Representative Requirements:
- Minimum of 1 year of sales or customer facing experience
- Experience of electronic components would be beneficial, but not a must
- Qualifications within Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or experience working within these industries would be advantageous
- Strong telephone manager and computer literate
- Comfortable working within a high-pressure and fast-paced environment
For more information please do not hesitate to get in touch with Dave Sharman.