Contract and Permanent roles available
Responsible for working across functional teams and with suppliers to optimise inventory levels globally and improve working capital performance. JOB ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
KEY SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Lead Sales, Marketing, Finance and Supply Chain teams in optimising inventory levels globally:
- Set and get agreement to inventory targets, balancing working capital and customer service objectives;
- Identify and implement network and lead-time improvements;
- Drive out excess and obsolete inventory.
- Provide an accurate and actionable inventory projection as input to the S&OP (Sales & Operations Planning) process
- With the Supply Planning team, continue to develop the use of the supply planning system to drive inventory reduction.
- Provide regular management reporting on inventory, including inventory levels, inventory health and stock write-off.
- Work with Finance and the country teams to manage excess inventory exposure.
- Work with suppliers globally to manage materials inventory across the wider Supply Chain:
- Develop and improve inventory control processes to increase accuracy and reduce stock write-off. Work with IT to ensure that systems support inventory control objectives.
- Support internal and external auditing of inventory processes and controls.
- Combined experience in inventory management, planning or logistics roles within a fast-moving business.
- Specific experience in managing third-party suppliers or logistics providers.
APPLY NOW OR CONTACT RAZA RUBBANI FROM IC RESOURCES