Java Software Developer, Up to £60,000, World leading Machine Learning and Computer Vision Cambridge Technology company, Remote working options from UK.
You will be a bright and enthusiastic Software Engineer looking to make a big impact and solve a wide range of problems within the domain of smart cities and intelligent infrastructure. Key skills for the successful Software Engineer:
- Professional software development experience
- Strong academic background in related fields (Computer Science, Maths, Physics etc)
- Hands on experience in Java and/or Kotlin
- Adaptable and able to learn new technologies
- Awareness of machine learning and computer vision libraries
- Understanding of data storage technologies
You will work closely alongside Data Scientists and Machine Learning Engineers, working on distributed software systems and implementing clean, scalable and well documented Java and Kotlin code as well as other technologies. You may work on building API's, developing data streaming pipelines and working on the architecture of the overall platform. Candidates with strong experience in languages such as C#/.NET, Python and C++ will still be considered.
If this Software Engineer opportunity may be of interest then please do not hesitate to apply now for immediate consideration and discuss with George Cunningham at IC Resources.