We are looking for a bright, motivated Junior ASIC Verification Engineer to join our world-famous Semiconductor client based in Edinburgh.
In this role you will join an experienced IP Verification team focussed on projects related to PCI Express. You will work directly alongside experienced ASIC Verification experts, and gain experience on many phases of ASIC Verification from planning and strategy, SystemVerilog UVM testbench development and metric closure. You will acquire a huge amount of knowledge and experience in ASIC Verification, using the best and very latest tools available.
You, the ideal candidate:
You might be recently-graduated, or have a few years’ experience in ASIC Verification already (our client offers competitive salaries based on the individual). Essentials include:
- A technical degree in Microelectronics or similar field
- Prior hands-on experience working in ASIC Verification
- Hands-on skills in SystemVerilog / UVM
- Excellent team-work and communication skills
- Any additional knowledge of PCI Express would be useful, but not essential.
Our client offers a competitive basic salary, plus bonus and exceptional benefits, plus relocation assistance. You can expect to join a friendly Digital IP team which is soon to move into brand-new offices in Edinburgh.
Contact Caroline @ IC Resources today for more information, or to apply.