This is an opportunity for a junior graduate to join a well-known, innovative companies Graduate Rotation Programme, located in Limerick, Ireland allowing you to enhance your skills.
You will be developing analog/mixed signal circuit blocks using Cadence IC design environment with proprietary CAD flows, participating in requirement discussions, creating design specifications and behavioural models in Verilog.
The successful applicant will be a graduate with transistor level analog design experience or a keen interest in Mixed-Signal IC Design. You need competent with spoken and written English, have a motivated attitude and willingness to learn.
Experience in some or all of the following is required:
- Experience in designing op-amps, band-gaps, differential amplifiers, LDOs etc.
- Experience in writing RTL code plus silicon level implementation and verification
- Experience in SPICE simulators and schematic capture tools e.g. Cadence
- Understanding of signal integrity and timing closure in high-speed circuit design
- Scripting to automate circuit design and verification work
This opportunity will provide you with a competitive salary, bonus scheme, relocation assistance and a competitive holiday allowance. It will also give you plenty of new learning opportunities and access to cutting edge technology. Other perks of the position includes sports and social clubs, subsidised canteen, free tea and coffee stations and an onsite occupational and health clinic.
Contact Leon at IC Resources today to apply.