This Junior Electronics Engineer position offers you the opportunity to work for an international company within the energy sector working with innovative new technology.
As the Junior Electronics Engineer, you will be responsible for the design new products including prototypes and the testing and analysis of these designs.
To be considered for the Junior Electronics Engineer position you will have:
- Strong background with analogue design, whilst also having knowledge of the fundamentals of digital design.
- Experience of schematic capture and PCB layout
- Prototyping circuit boards – testing and debugging
- Experience of interest in embedded software
- Experience or interest in switch mode power supply
If you are interested in Junior Electronics Engineer position, please contact Callum Staff @ IC Resources.