A Junior Embedded C++ opportunity has become available with a well-established client based in Hertfordshire. My client is a leader within their field with offices globally. They are searching for a Software Graduate or engineer with 1-2 years working experience who is looking to join an exciting company where they can learn from senior engineers and build their career.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following areas:
- C++ programming - ideally C++14 or C++17
- Experience with embedded software development
- Embedded Linux experience
- Good appreciation for software test and debugging as well as development
- Experience with communication protocols such as TCP/IP to interface with external hardware devices
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading company who will train and guide you within the early stages of your career. My client offers great progression opportunities and a generous benefits package.
Apply now to be considered, if you have any questions please contact Sam at IC Resources.