Junior Embedded Software Engineer now needed in Glasgow to join established successful company developing laser systems. The junior Embedded Engineer should have 2yrs - 4yrs industry expertise with strong Embedded C development skills, a good appreciation for hardware and some of the following attributes:
- C programming skills and knowledge of using an Object Orientated style approach in the development of C code.
- knowledge of Real Time Operating Systems
- Experience of low-level Microcontroller interfaces, including UART, CAN Bus, I2C, SPI, ADC and DAC.
- Ability to read electronics schematic diagrams and component datasheets.
- Hands on experience of embedded software and hardware integration, verification and testing.
Applicants need to be team players happy to work in a small multi disciplined department and to interact with others. Plenty of variety and interesting projects.
Good scope for career development and progression.
Please send your CV to Emma Windows at IC Resources.