Great new opportunity for a Junior IC Digital Design Engineer in beautiful Barcelona, with a world-leading Semiconductor company.
If you are a Digital Design Engineer (with circa 2-5 years' experience) looking for the high quality of life offered by this stunning Catalonian city, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you! The exquisite architecture, Mediterranean lifestyle, beautiful array of beaches and reliably good weather are just a few of the reasons to move here.
Our client is one of the world’s fastest-growing Semiconductor companies, with a 20-year background delivering high-performance solutions and ICs to a whole range of market areas including cloud computing, consumer, and automotive. Business is thriving, and they now seek a Junior Digital Design Engineer to join a growing team.
Within the role you will be assisting in the development, design, and verification of digital and mixed-signal ICs utilising leading edge technologies with industry standard ASIC tools. Products to be designed/verified may include power management, signal management and mixed signal functions. Responsibilities/Qualifications:
Knowledge/Experience with the following is a plus:
- Digital Design, Behavioral modeling, and Digital Verification/testcases using standard RTL/DV languages (VHDL, Verilog, SysVerilog, UVM).
- Knowledge & Use of industry standard ASIC tools/flow for daily work: Digital Simulators, synthesis tools, DFT, LEC, STA, etc.
- Bachelor/MS in Electrical Engineering with emphasis in Digital Design/VLSI.
- Ability to follow instructions/tasks according to design specifications/procedures.
- Basic knowledge of ASIC development process and digital design techniques.
- Knowledge of standard DV languages (SystemVerilog, UVM) and in behavioral/RTL coding.
- Fluent English and positive attitude towards team work.
If you would like to know more, please contact Rob Hudson @ IC Resources for a chat!
- Embedded designs and/or firmware development
- Knowledge of power management industry/applications
- I2C, SPI, USB, PMBUS
- Scripting and automation languages like TCL, Phyton and C/C++.