If you are a digital design engineer at the start of your career, this could be the perfect opportunity for you! My client is a leading specialist of IP in the PCIe and high-speed interconnect domain, and they are looking for a junior engineer to join their design and integration team. You will have the opportunity to develop your skills with a team of experts, and in a fascinating international environment.
This is a superb opportunity which not only offers exciting projects but also 60% remote working - which also applies to post covid! Based in Aix-en-Provence, France, you must be willing to work onsite 2 days per week but you can be based anywhere in France. The key skills requirement is for applicants to have at least 2 years' RTL design experience, with an understanding of verification. Responsibilities / Qualifications
Please contact Rob Hudson @ IC Resources for more information asap!
- Bachelor or Mater's Degree in Electronic engineering or similar related field
- Fluent English
- Experience working in a digital design environment - with a focus on ASIC or FPGA - 2 years minimum
- Excellent communications skills - ability/willingness to work in an international environment, with multiple teams and customers
- Confident experience in RTL design (Verilog)
- Understanding of UVM verification processes - within the role you will be responsible for verifying the RTL design/code yourself
- Previous experience with PCIe, MAC, PHY is a bonus!