Junior Software Engineer, steadily growing, dynamic company in the heart of Cambridge.
As a Graduate or Junior Software Engineer you will be part of a team who provide real-time solutions to the financial markets and you will be joining a team of expert C++ programmers, utilising the latest technologies. This is an excellent environment for bright and talented aspiring Software Engineers to flourish. Desired skills for the successful Junior C++ Software Engineer:
- Experience with C++ is essential, ideally including STL/boost/C++11 and template-based design.
- Good networking and system programming skills on Linux and/or Windows
- Knowledge of financial markets is a bonus
- Strong understanding of Computer Science fundamentals
- 2:1 or above in Computer Science, Mathematics or related field
Whether you're are an experienced Software Engineer or looking to enter the world of professional C++ Software Development then please apply now and speak with George Cunningham at IC Resources for full details.