I am on the look out for a Junior Software Engineer who is looking to join an exciting UK based Tech Start-Up to further develop their software programming skills within the engineering team. My client are using Augmented Reality and revolutionary software to change their industry, you will work alongside software, electronics, hardware and mechanical engineers to design a unity based software platform for a unit display. This position has a focus on R&D and you will be working on the tech stack to create custom applications for hardware, future structures within the AR application and building custom libraries.
For the role of Junior Software Engineer, you need experience with:
- Computer Science or Computer Engineering / similar Degree
- C# Programming
- Unity Framework Development
- Mathematical approach; Geometry, Vector Algebra
- Self Motivated and able to work independently and within a team environment
- Github Portfolio (Or similar)
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in more detail or apply for the Junior Software Engineer position, please get in touch with Josh O'Brien at IC Resources.