This is a really exciting opportunity to be a part of a Start Up organisation that are offering a competitive salary along side equity within the business. My client are a well funded - having recently secured further investment - that work within 3D Perception Software for Radar, Lidar, ToF or Depth Camera technologies and they are looking for a Software Engineer to join their team. My client are based in London and you will be allowed to work from home but due in the office when needed, circa every 6-8 weeks.
As the Software Engineer you will be responsible for designing and implementation of 3D perception software for object tracking, developing algorithms with the ML team for various project functions, develop and implementation of tools for training/testing and visualisation for DL models and assist the business in technical planning for customer solutions.
For the Software Engineer position, I am looking for:
- Masters in Software Engineering, Computer Science or similar
- 1-2 Years relevant Industry Experience
- C++ programming
- Python programming
- Linux OS
- Understanding of algorithm development for embedded systems/ROS; FPGA, Nvidia/ARM SoC
- Experience with Machine Learning frameworks; PyTorch, TensorFlow, Caffe, Torch a bonus
- Key interest in 3D Software, Image processing/analysis, Computer Vision
- Strong passion and willingness for learning
- Projects in Lidar, Radar, ToF, Depth Camera technologies benefical
If this position as a Software Engineer for this Start Up company sounds like it could be of interest, then please get in touch with me Josh O'Brien.