Preferred is Stockholm, Sweden Also considered are south Sweden and Denmark Main tasks:
Required education / experience:
- Develop sales & profit strategies and convert into a business plan for dedicated customers.
- Prepare a business plan based on the business and quality targets set by Business Unit Management.
- Negotiations with customers.
- Create new business
- Manage the establishment and maintenance of excellent relations with the customers at all levels within their organisations.
- Realise the business plan and the achievement of sales targets.
- Regularly review the agreed sales target plans and set measures based on the current business conditions.
- Regular reporting such as monthly reports, customer visit reports and sales opportunity reports
- Master degree in Electrical engineering or similar
- Minimum 5 years experience in the Telecom and Communications industry
- Sales skills
- Business sense
- Market and sales strategy knowledge
- Advance English language skills, in speaking, writing and presenting
- Skills in standard software (MS Office, Lotus Notes)
- Basic knowledge in quality management Seniority Level Mid-Senior level
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing Employment Type: