Job ID: 171531
Location: Wiltshire, Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire, England, UK
Salary: £40,000-£50,000 plus bonus and car allowance
Job Type: Permanent
Key Account Manager
required for a rapidly growing business who are very much involved in energy-efficient and cost-effective heating solutions for the home. They are small organisation that are achieving great results and have big plans for the future.
They are looking for an ambitious and successful Account Manager to take on a number of existing accounts to develop and nurture. You will be expected to travel a couple of times a month to meet with customers across the UK (Outside of COVID restrictions).
Suitable candidates will have a proven account management background and ideally will have experience within heating, heat pumps, hot water tanks, boilers, HVAC, although this is not a must. Account Manager Requirements:
- Proven experience (3+ years) in delivering consistent sales growth working with key account clients, managing a varied and sometimes complex workload.
- An ability to understand and sell technical products. A background in selling product in sectors such as HVAC, electric vehicles, energy storage, renewables, facilities management, and engineering would be advantageous.
- A positive, self-motivated, and proactive approach to doing business. You will be a team player who can hit the ground running and quickly build strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Great communication and relationship management skills.
- A genuine passion for clean energy technologies.
- A natural inclination to provide best in class customer service and go the extra mile.
This is a key role and you will be joining the company at a vital and exciting stage of their growth, globally. For more information please do not hesitate to get in touch with Dave Sharman.