Key Account Manager required for a small, but successful distributor of embedded board, systems and software. You will be looking at both new and existing business, and will be given a number of key accounts to manage.
Suitable candidates will have experience in selling and supporting FPGA technology solutions.
You will be a degree qualified in electronics, physics or computer science along with some previous commercial sales experience, either as a sales engineer/manager or field application engineer.
Experience working within the following markets, military, aerospace, cyber security, biomedical, financial trading, would be highly beneficial.
This can be either a home or office based role and you would be expected to travel circa 50%, predominately across the UK, however you would be expected to travel overseas on occasions. Key Account Manager Requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years of technical sales or account management experience within the semiconductor industry
- FPGA architecture experience
- Degree qualified within Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Physics, Computer Science or related subject would be advantageous
- Flexible with a willingness to travel across the UK and occasionally overseas
- Ability to work through a problem and maintain focus with little or no supervision
For more information please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Dave Sharman at IC Resources