As Account Manager you operate as the lead point of contact
for our French based semiconductor customers. You create and nurture a long-term, trusting relationship with your accounts and follow up everything related to your accounts from A to Z both with the customers in your portfolio as with the internal departments involved in delivering to your accounts.
The main activities you will be taking are the following:
- First point of contact for your accounts
- Ensuring follow-up of sales, logistics, R&D and customer service.
- Initiating sample request and providing all required information to all departments.
- Analysing forecast/consumption and providing correct numbers to Supply chain.
- Writing meeting reports, setting action list and do follow up.
- Using marketing tools given by R&D.
- Identifying and analysing new opportunities, introducing and negotiating specs.
You actively seek opportunities to connect with the industry and our customers by attending conferences, seminars, workshops, fairs and onsite visit. As Account Manager France 20 to 30% of your time is spent in France. Who are you?
- You have a Master degree preferably with a technical background in chemistry, Electronics or Physics
- Your key competences are a mixture of self-drive, stress resistance, open mindedness and an instinctive helicopter view.
- You communicate fluently on a professional level in English and French both verbal and written
- You can rely on your experience in delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
- You are an initiative-taker and are able to put the right people together within the right time frame.
- Knowledge of semiconductor is a plus but not a prerequisite.
Please contact Shaun at IC Resources for more information.