Key Account and Programme Director
A rare and
exciting opportunity has arisen for a Key Account and Programme Director
to join the senior management team at a leading UK based semiconductor company based in the South West of the UK.
This exciting opportunity will be working closely with the company’s key customer. You will play a leading role in developing long term relationships, and you will be overseeing the delivery of major programmes, act has the primary liaison between the customer and internal teams, and ensure timely and successful delivery of requirements.
This is an office-based role with occasional travel. You will be ideally located in the South West, or be willing to relocate. Sponsorship can be offered to candidates outside of the UK. Key Requirements:
- Technical background in the semiconductor sector and have a proven track record in relationship management, strategic leadership and experience of project management and delivery at a senior level.
- Ability to influence decisions at all levels across the business, including executive management.
- Degree qualified in the Physical Sciences/ Mechanical / Electrical or Electronic Engineering or related discipline
- Experience in a technical customer facing role within the semiconductor sector
- Experience of programme management with a level of expertise in project management methodologies using established industry tools
- A proven track record in managing successful projects and project teams, together with strategic level thinking and implementation will be key to the role.
This is a great opportunity to work within an exciting organisation. For more information, please do not hesitate to get in touch Dave Sharman at IC Resources.