A leading Semiconductor company in Austria is looking for a Lead Concept Engineer to coordinate functional teams in the development of PMIC systems. This is a full-time position and based in Villach. Applications from international candidates will be considered if they have the right skills.
In your position you would draw on your strong leadership qualities and be responsible for the following:
- Define the architecture of the next generation Power Management System (PMS), including power supply, reset generation, power monitoring, the power infrastructure and design for testing
- Transfer product requirements to our development teams and implement them with focus on global optimum for customer and PMS system
- Guide technical teams as technical lead from concept, implementation to validation and provide technical documentation for implementation know-how sharing
- Be the interface between our Platform architects and development teams and drive active knowledge transfer and feasibility studies
- Drive together with the platform lead architects a strategy which enables a family concept by modular & scalable approach
As the successful Lead Concept Engineer you are industry degree qualified and have at least 6 years of experience in AMS IC Design and a good understanding of PMIC systems. Strong leadership skills are essential.
- You offer good moderation skills and you are strong in decision taking in the team
- You enjoy working with international, multi-cultural teams
- Strong knowledge of system level concept and architecture
- Knowledge in A/D converter and power management technologies
For more information and to apply, please click APPLY NOW to speak!