Lead Data Architect required to build and manage a data team, on behalf of a proptech business who have just secured funding. They're using AI, NLP and Machine Learning to aggregate data that aids property investment decisions - with a powerful automation element that also saves time!
Working closely with the CTO and CEO, you'll:
- Help to drive product strategy
- Stress test and refine the tech stack to ensure it's robust and 'fit for purpose'
- Take ownership over continuous delivery systems
- Design, code and debug software
- Troubleshoot systems
- Train and mentor junior engineers
The successful candidate will need:
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar
- Excellent knowledge of AWS cloud environment
- Experience in an agile proejct environment
- A background in Machine Learning or Data Science
This is a rare opportunity to help shape the direction of a start-up business who show exceptional promise. They've already got a customer base and a solid MVP that's in need of development, with the right Lead Architect at the helm.
This role is very much about finding someone with the right intangible qualities to own a part of the business and invest themselves in to the start-up journey, by adding enormous technical value.
Apply now if you're a Lead Architect with 10+ years of experience, who understands Machine Learning/ AI/ NLP and is fully adept to working in AWS Cloud.