A new opportunity for a Lead Embedded Software Engineer has arrived with a start up company setting up new offices within Sheffield. My client has received millions in new funding and is now looking to build a fresh team to start working on the next phase on their cutting edge technology within the satellite communications industry. You will need to have at least seven years of commercial experience within the Embedded software space and have experience within the following areas:
- Embedded C programming and development
- Strong experience working close to the hardware with experience of Board Bring Up or Board Support Packages
- Experience of Linux Kernel integration and Linux Device Driver development
- Experience with wireless communications, Cellular communications or RF
- Experience leading a team whilst remaining hands on
As the first Software engineer within this office you will be expected to develop software from scratch, help drive the software development forward and eventually help build and lead the team in the UK.
Interviews are already taking place, apply now to be considered. For any questions, please contact Sam at IC Resources.