An opportunity has become available with a well established company based in West London for a Lead Embedded Software Engineer. My client has remained busy throughout 2020 and is looking to grow their Software Team. You will be leading a team of 2-3 engineers and will cover development for both legacy products and exciting brand new products. The ideal candidate will have experience within the following areas:
- A good background leading small teams
- A solid background developing in C within an embedded environment and a good appreciation for Python scripting
- Experience developing at a bare metal level
- A solid background with hardware and electronics, being able to read and understand schematics
- Experience with interfaces such as UART, SPI and I2C
- Good experience of writing test scripts is also beneficial
Interviews are already being scheduled so apply now to be considered. If you have any questions please contact Sam at IC Resources.