I am looking for an experienced firmware engineer to join my client, a start up company based in Norfolk, working on innovative high frequency and high power motor controllers and converters. Due to continued success they are looking for a senior firmware engineer to join them with the view of building and growing a team around them over the next 6-12 months. Due to the nature of the business you will be working in close collaboration with the electronics and hardware leads on a daily basis.
You must have a proactive approach to problem solving and the ability to work across the full life cycle, prior experience in a start up or SME environment would be highly advantageous.
- Embedded C/C++ programming
- Embedded software / Firmware development
- STM, PIC or similar microcontrollers
- Design, develop, code, test and debugging of firmware or embedded systems.
- Excellent knowledge of OS coding techniques, IP protocols, interfaces e.g. I2C, SPI, CAN, RS232, RS422, RS485
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career with an exciting company.
For more information or to apply please contact Georgina at IC Resources.