Lead Front-end Software Engineer- Cambridge Hybrid working- up to £90k
I am supporting one of the industry’s leading Electronics Tool developers that are working on their next generation toolset, with support of one of their trusted 3rd parties and have tasked me with finding a like-minded Lead Front-End Software Engineer to join this exciting new project. In a time of chip and component shortages they are looking to help solve this problem by creating an automated electronic development platform.
This is a chance to not only build a team but to have your ideas a suggestions heard and executed, they want someone who can think on their feet and someone who is very much still hands on. They are consider a Senior level Candidate for this position, so if you are looking for that next step in your career this could be for you. The idea Lead Front-End Software Engineer will have:
- Strong industry experience and technical knowledge of C#
- Exposure to Front-End Frameworks – Ideally REACT (Angular or JS considered)
- Further Front-End Technologies such as -TypeScript , CSS and HTML
- Understanding of Cloud based platforms such as AWS and or Azure
- Experience mentoring and leading small teams
Experience with GO/Python and .Net Core is Advantageous but not essential.
If you would like a more detailed discussion on the role or any other roles please contact Leah Hibbert