Due to continued company growth, I am seeking an experienced Lead Hardware Engineer to join a company based in the heart of London. This position gives the chance to work on revolutionary satellite communication technology for an exciting company. The Role
As the Lead Hardware Engineer, you will be responsible for designing of analogue, digital and RF circuits. You will get the opportunity to work in a highly skilled hardware design team, collaborating with other engineers to provide innovative solutions to complex, high-speed electronic designs. The successful Lead Hardware Engineer will be comfortable communicating and collaborating with other members of the multidisciplinary engineering team. The Company
This is a leading company working on cutting edge technology shaping the future of our next generation communication devices. The company have continued to grow and develop its team over the past 18 months and are now looking for a Lead Hardware Engineer to join the engineering team to take ownership on product design. What’s Required?
For this Lead Hardware Engineer role, we’re interested in people from a variety of backgrounds, but your experience may include some of the following:
- Experience with the development of embedded products within either communication, automotive or aerospace industry
- Hands on design experience of complex mixed signal and multi-layer PCB design
- Strong background in high-speed circuit design
- Knowledge of FPGA design using high-level programming language
- An understanding of low voltage point of load power supply, including test & analysis
- Familiar with schematic capture – using Altium Designer or similar software
- An understanding of test requirements DFM/DFT
If you’re an Lead Hardware Engineer looking for an exciting new challenge within a great company, then please apply today to learn more!
To find out more about this and other Electronics/ Hardware Engineer opportunities across the UK, please contact Callum Staff at IC Resources.