An exciting opportunity has become available for a Lead Mechanical Engineer who will be the key individual delivering development projects in varying size and complexity.
The lead Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for leading mechanical elements of the product designs, liaising with the power electronics and PCB teams.
Other aspects of the role include:
- To provide technical leadership/mentor other Mechanical Engineers.
- Lead design activities including: Thermal, Shock, Vibration, and safety.
- Assist in the design reviews.
- Be responsible for project management.
The Lead Mechanical Engineer will have a degree in Mechanical Engineering with a proven background in the following:
- The use of Solid works/ 3-D CAD.
- Experience with thermal and fluid dynamics.
- Experience in a range of technologies, including motors and electrical systems packaging.
If this Lead Mechanical Engineer vacancy sounds of interest, then please get in touch to find out more.