Fabulous brand new opportunity for a Lead Principal Software Engineer to join an exciting semiconductor IP design company based from Bristol / Plymouth /Poland or remotely!!!
The successful Lead Principal Software Engineer will be responsible for building our clients embedded software development capabilities from the ground up. You will take the lead on all our embedded software projects, defining software requirements, translating these to detailed specifications and then implementing them. Implementation may initially be a mix of external and internal, but as strong growth is expected there may be the option to grow this team and recruit and manage a team of software Engineers.
Suitable applicants need a relevant degree and 5 years experience as an embedded software engineer plus the following skills:
- previous experience with modern embedded system architectures,
- fluency in C programming,
- peripheral driver development (bare metal, RTOS),
- software verification methodology,
- software debugging on hardware platforms, continuous integration flow,
- ability to set up a software development flow and automated verification flow from the ground up.
- experience with ARM andRisc V, FPGAs, embedded hardware development,
- Linux device driver development and knowledge of software security principles would all be beneficial.
- C, Python (or other common scripting language) and higher-level programming languages
The Principle Engineer will be enthusiastic, self-motivated and engage with personnel at all levels and be a good communicator.
This role can be based form Bristol, Plymouth, Poland or remotely!!!!
Superb opportunity with a salary to £85k. DO NOT MISS IT!!