A one-off opportunity has arrived for an experienced software engineer to join a start up company based in Brighton working on genuinely exciting & cutting edge technologies. My client is a small start-up who are looking for a Lead Software Engineer to drive their software development forward and to start building up the software team.
You will be joining a team of world-class engineers and scientists as the primary and leading Software Engineer. You will need to initially work in a fully hands-on position until the time comes to build and then lead the team. You will need to have experience within the follow areas:
- Low level software development, working close to the hardware. Experience of Board bring up and Board Support Packages is preferred
- Experience of at least two of the following: C, C++, Python and Qt
- Experience of Risc compilers and device driver development
- Experience working on complex systems
It is also preferred to have experience with the following:
- Gui development
- Algorithms, modelling and simulation software
- Experience leading small teams
This is a fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your career with a company who are making big waves within their industry.
Apply now to be considered, if you have any questions please contact Sam at IC Resources.