Lead System Architect for an exciting start-up based in Belgium! The client has some very impressive VC funding partners and are looking to develop a CMOS based sensor for the medical sector.
As Lead System Architect you will help define the system architecture through development of system level models. You will define the specifications for the circuit boards, its components and implement the control & signal processing algorithms. You will also specify the flow for system level evaluation.
- You have obtained a Ms.Sc. or PhD. degree with 5+ years of experience.
- Know-how of system level languages such as matlab and/or python are a must.
- FPGA Hardware Design Skills in Verilog or VHDL.
- You are familiar with signal processing algorithms and their implementation.
- Understanding high data rate wireless communications will benefit.
- Given the international context, a fluent knowledge of English is necessary.
Please contact Dave Dixon at IC Resources to register your interest, and discuss further.