Job ID: 164188
Location: Marseille, Paris, Lyon, Île-de-France, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France, Europe
Salary: Team Lead - Competitive French Salary - choice of location!
Job Type: Permanent
Technical Verification Lead!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Lead engineer to take the next step in their career, have the opportunity to manage a team and be part of the one the newest and hottest tech adventures in Europe!
Based in one of 3 locations Paris, Grenoble or Sophia Antipolis this is a superb chance to be instrumental in company growth and success.
To be considered for this role you must have a minimum of 10 years Verification experience, advanced knowledge of systemverilog and UVM, digital HDL design or integration experience and senior experience of coverage based verification and use of verification IP’s. It is preferred but no means essential to have ARM or AMBA IP design experience and prior experience of building a team. Job Description:
- Read and analyze the system requirement and architecture requirement documents
- Plan for functional verification activities
- Managing the verification activities for the chips
- Work with external verification resources, while in the meantime preparing for the verification team building
- Work with IP design and chip integration teams locally or remotely
- Will lead the verification team
For more information on this fantastic opportunity please contact Rachel Mason at IC Resources or alternatively call on 0118 988 1107