ASIC Verification Team Lead We are still hiring! Skype interviews and offers submitted on the back of technical virtual onsite meetings!
Located in the historic county of Oxfordshire my client a leading provider of high-performance client, data centre and enterprise solid-state storage products is hiring a Lead Verification Engineer.
Whilst this role is very much hands on and undertaking Verification tasks you would also be required to lead a team of verification engineers to support chip development.
As the successful Lead Verification Engineer you will be required to provide technical expertise, supporting multiple projects, having a wide experience that includes the ability to lead a team, to define system architectures and to develop tool knowledge. The role is expected to have very strong task estimation skills. The role can also involve successful team leadership, ensuring effective project delivery in line with aggressive plans in accordance with company procedures. Strong initiative and ability to cope with uncertainty around requirement definition and implementation timescales. High level of responsibility and ownership expected for the chip development and you will be expected to contribute to innovation discussions within an engineering function. This is a superb opportunity for a Lead Verification engineer with the following skills to join this truly dynamic company. Essential skills/knowledge:
As this is a Lead role the role responsibilities include:
- 10+ years verification experience, including some team leadership
- Proficient at using System Verilog and UVM
- Knowledge of embedded processors, C, scripting, AMBA (or other bus infrastructure)
leadership of one of the component verifications teams
- Work with the verification architect to ensure VIP and Test Bench re-use, and verification best practice is being developed and followed
- Work with SoC architects to define the verification plans for components within the chip
- Work with the project manager to define timescales and milestones
- Report progress to the project manager and keep team informed of developments outside the team
As a leading company in their field you can expect an excellent benefits package including desirable salaries, matched group pension, private health insurance and flexible working arrangements amongst many more! APPLY NOW!
For a confidential discussion please contact Rachel Mason at IC Resources or contact 0118 988 1107