This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Verification Engineer to come and join the team in Finland as a Lead Engineer for a Global Semiconductor company. You will be working on the latest 5G technology on a variety of Design and Verification tasks, leading the team and delivering your expertise.
Located in Northern Europe Finland has been named the happiest country in the world due to their relaxed lifestyle as well as offering the added bonus of being the best place to be able to see the Northern lights from. My client has 4 sites across Finland where Engineers can be located should you wish to explore!
Key responsibilities would include:
- Supporting RTL verification and integration
- Leading system on chip or IP verification activities or team
- Review of functional, design and verification specifications for SoC/IP
- RTL verification environment and VIP development
- Test case development, running, regressions and debugging
- Prepare and review SoC development documentations
- Cooperate with other teams to solve technical issues for quality
- Good understand of digital signal processing
- Expert with System Verilog and UVM
- Good understand of VHDL/Verilog language
- Excellent knowledge of SoC design and verification tools
- Basic understanding of cellular networks and 2G, 3G, LTE and 5G technology
For more information on this role please contact Jordan Browne at IC Resources 01189073075