Linux Expert, Cambridge technology company, innovative and challenging work.
You will have the opportunity to share and utilise your Linux knowledge and expertise in a number of possible roles, including Software Engineering or DevOps orientated roles. Working with Linux your tasks could include networking and administration or even Linux Kernel development. You may have ANY of the following experience (the more the better):
- Experience building large software on Linux. Specifically: Makefiles, gcc & binutils.
- Experience with networking and administration on Linux including dhcp, firewalls, vlan, bridges, httpd (e.g. nginx).
- Experience of building custom kernels
- You have worked with cross-toolchains
- Knowledge of buildroot, OpenWRT or Yokto.
- Professional software development experience or DevOps
If you consider yourself a Linux expert and would be interested in finding an opportunity molded to match your interests and variety of skills. Then please apply now for consideration and speak with George Cunningham at IC Resources to understand what this opportunity will mean for you.