I am working with a client based in Paris who develop an overlay for CCTV to analyse footfall. They deliver unique key performance indicators through user friendly Business Intelligence dashboards such as counting, qualification and complete visitor patterns.
You as a Linux System Administrator will work within the infrastructure team and will be responsible for keeping the platform running for two services.
- Web: well-known and maintained platform (HAPROXY, Apache, PostreSQL, RabbitMQ) to provide their clients with business intelligence dashboards.
- Sensors: state of the art Deep Learning AI platform (Nvidia, CUDA, RabbitMQ, TensorRT) on dedicated servers to process CCTV steams on site into funny anonymous customer flow reports that are sent to the web platform.
Your role as a Linux System Administrator will be providing support to the technical teams in their day to day research and development efforts to choose the most maintainable technology.
- Help maintain and build the infrastructure
- Maintain online documentation
- Transmit operational values to the development team for example stability, safety, automation and reliability
- Frontline of operational incidents within office hours
- Strong Linux System Administrator Experience
- Experience with RedHat 7, Centos 7,8 and Salt Stack
- Knowledge of Python Scripting
- Proficient with reading and understanding technical documentation
- Familiar with any or all components of our stack
- Familiar with modern software engineering practices
Apply Now or speak to Ryan Mullan