Project Manager – Logistics solutions
France - National & International travel (restrictions allowing)
Permanent job opportunity
I am currently working with a leading Logistics solutions provider who is experiencing significant growth and looking to add to their Project management team.
They are currently looking to recruit Project Managers and Senior Project managers with experience in Logistics solutions projects. Job Description
The Successful Applicant
- Initiation, design, control & execution of Projects delivering Supply chain software/engineering implementations and major changes, particularly in Warehouse Management Systems, Warehouse controls systems & Transport management systems (WMS, WCS & TMS)
- Ascertaining customer requirements and feeding back to internal IT / Projects / Development team, pushing back on unrealistic expectations
- Account managing and leadership of customer accounts in Project environment Identifying, mobilising, and leading a team of SME's in a Logistics environment
- Creation & ongoing management of the detailed Project Plan, Risks, and Issue Logs
- Collaboration and communication with vast array of Internal / External stakeholders and business leaders
Apply now or contact Niall Fearon from IC Resources for details
- Must have experience working in the Supply Chain / Logistics / 3PL / 4PL industry in a project role.
- Experience working with Warehouse Management Systems / WMS, Warehouse controls systems / WCS or Transport management systems / TMS.
- Experience delivering Projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Good interpersonal and account management skills to partner with strategic customers and 3rd parties
- Naturally, problem solving and with the ability to mitigate project risks to achieve set milestones.