Our innovative new start-up client is currently searching for a MEMS Development Engineer to join the R&D engineering team within the electro-acoustics and semiconductor technology market place. The role will involve experimental characterisation and simulation of CMOS based devices and contributing to the implementation of new products. Working with industrial customers will also be a critical part of the role.
Required skills for the Development Engineer will include:
- Semiconductor technology, MEMS, acoustic or optical measurement experience
- Hands-on characterisation experience
- Strong communication and team player skills
- Ability to thrive in a start-up environment
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Micro-systems technology or equivalent
Please contact Rachel Anderson for further details.