Our Edinburgh based client is currently searching for a MEMS Process Engineering Manager to be responsible for managing MEMS wafer fab processes and wafer fab foundry partners. The role will involve process refinement and managing operational requirements to develop high yielding processes. Managing and coordinating process related yield issues will be required as well as designing engineering experiments with different parts of the business.
Required skills for the MEMS Process Engineering Manager will include:
- Strong silicon MEMS process experience
- MEMS device and failure analysis knowledge
- Knowledge and experience transferring products from development to production
- Excellent communication skills
- Degree or Post Graduate degree in Chemical Engineering, Materials Science or ElectricalEngineering
Please contact Rachel Anderson for further details.