My client based in Gothenburg are currently looking for an Engineer to be based onsite who can Architect and design mmWave transceiver systems.
- Deep understanding in mmWave transiever and Antenna specification and able to work with system architects to translate system requirement into circuit requirement at SiP or SoC level
- Deep knowledge of RF/mmWave SiP/MMIC and Antenna design, layout and simulation techniques
- Demonstrated product level development successes in the RF/mmWave SiP/MMIC, particularly with designs up to 28 GHz.
- Several years of experience in CMOS chip circuit and architecture design for mm-wave systems in terminal applications.
- Familiarity with 3GPP technologies (LTE/5G NR) including the network architecture and protocol, RAN1/RAN4 requirements are preferred
- Long term experience with electromagnetic field solvers, circuit simulation and layout platforms (such as HFSS, CST, ADS, Cadence, etc)
- Practical knowledge of RF/mmWave IC characterization and measurement equipment and techniques
- Practical knowledge of calibration methods
- MmWave product batch experience (test, calibration, field, etc.) is a plus
If interested in this position, please contact Mitchell Carpenter at IC Resources as soon as possible.