This Senior Machine Learning Engineer vacancy is based in London with a start-up developing advanced machine learning solutions. The Senior Machine Learning Engineer will research algorithms to keep them at the cutting edge, bring machine learning systems into full production, working closely with the engineering teams and being a mentor for the juniors.
The successful Senior Machine Learning Engineer will have;
- PhD in Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Deep Learning or related
- Published at tier 1 conference like CVPR, ICCV, ICML, NeurIPS etc.
- Good knowledge across a range of AI areas, Computer Vision, Deep Learning, NLP etc.
- Solid mathematical and theoretical understanding of machine learning fundamentals.
- Good communication skills
What’s on offer? DOE up to £80,000, stock and more.
If this sounds like you and you’re keen to find out more then please apply and contact Christopher Wyatt, Senior Consultant at IC Resources.
Please note my client cannot support visa applications.