I am working with an existing client who are looking for a Research Engineer to join their Research and Development team to specifically work on the AI and Machine Learning design and implementation into their industry leading electronics device. Located outside of West London - commutable from Slough, Hayes, Reading, Woking, Guildford and more - you will be required to work on site with various Software and Electronics Engineering teams. As the Machine Learning Research Engineer you will work on AI research and performance improvement for on device tools, develop and use of Machine Learning techniques and frameworks, take requirements and develop them into detailed designs and assist various engineering departments.
For this role as Machine Learning Research Engineer, you will need:
- Degree in AI, Computer Science, Electronics, Mathematics or Similar
- Programming experience with C, C++ & Python
- A background in Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Neural Networks
- AI Model Deployment/Development experience
- Test Driven Development
- Experience with Git, CI/CD, Agile
- Well written documentation and code review
- Android OS a plus
- Publications in ML/AI conference
- Speech Learning Algorithms/NLP exposure a plus
- Tensorflow, TensorBoard, Numpy
- OpenCL/CUDA a plus
- CPU/GPU Hardware architecture experience a plus
If you would like to discuss this position in more detail or apply for the role as Machine Learning Research Engineer, then please contact me, Josh O'Brien at IC Resources.