Machine Learning Researcher required to join a 30,000 person business who are revered for their innovation in software, systems and products. The Machine Learning Research role will revolve around IOT, sensors, autonomous systems and mechatronics - using machine learning techniques to solve real world problems in these application areas.
The successful candidate will need:
- A Masters of PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics/ Statistics, Engineering, or similar
- 3+ years of experience in Machine Learning Research or in industry
- Expertise in Machine Learning frameworks (Tensorflow, Pytorch, Keras)
- Fluency in C/C++, MATLAB and/or Python
- A good theoretical understanding of Machine Learning techniques (RNNs, CNNs, reinforcement learning etc)
This is a great opportunity to join a company with 75 years of technical heritage and contribute towards their next phase of Machine Learning products. Apply now if you're a Machine Learning Researcher with experience working on IOT/autonomous systems/sensor or mechatronics
Contact Jeff Budd at IC Resources for more information.