Job ID: 166818-1
Location: Lyon, Eindhoven, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, Netherlands, France, Belgium, Europe
Salary: €100,000-€120,000 Euros base plus 25% bonus and remote working
Job Type: Permanent
Mainland European Sales Director (Heating)
An established client is looking for a European Sales Director who has prior experience of the heating/boiler ecosystem in Europe
This is a home based role in mainland Europe and you will be managing a team of 10.
Interested candidates should have the following skills
- Degree qualified with a proven track record of managing distributed sales team and growing regions/markets
- Prior experience of the heating components or heating appliances or related ecosystems
- Proven track record for setting, achieving and exceeding revenue and margin growth goals
- Experience in negotiating and crafting complex deal structures
- Deep experience with sales process, sales performance metrics, sales analytics, and CRM systems
- Exceptional relationship and networking skills.
- Willingness to travel c50% of the time
In this role you will be responsible for driving profitable revenue growth, providing sales leadership and being accountable
for the sales strategy and its execution. You be responsible for the OEM influencers, Merchants and Distributors and developing
the regional sales targets.
You will be also responsible for leading, coaching, directing, and coordinating all sales resources and efforts and leading all aspects of the
revenue lifecycle- this will include both outside and internal sales and also technical support.
This is a highly visible role within my client's organisation and would suit a a self-motivated, self-driven sales director with strong experience of the European marketplace.
Apply today or contct Adel Eisa at IC Resources for more information.